Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gratitude

Gratitude is the word I think of when Thanksgiving rolls around each year--and I have so much to be thankful for. I have a fantastic husband and two beautiful and healthy sons. I have a job that keeps me busy and healthy. I have many talents that makes my life more full and gives me opportunity to serve others. I have a calling at church that has pushed my limits and helped me to give more freely of myself to people I barely know. I have a life filled with love and enriched with knowledge of truth. I am especially grateful this year to have been lucky enough to have been born in this great country. I am a huge fan of America, and most of my blessings are a direct result of the opportunities provided to me through the freedoms in this country--the most important of which to me is the freedom of religion. All of these great things in my life I know come from one source--my Heavenly Father who has given me so much opportunity to make something great out of my life.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you.
We will miss you this weekend.
Love
Mom