Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dallon Turns FOUR!!

I can't believe that Dallon just turned 4! We invited our neighbors (and their 2 boys--ages 6 and 2) and my friend Ann-Marie and her kids (2 boys--ages 5 and 3, and 1 girl age 2). I was thinking that only making 2 contacts for invitations meant it would be a relatively small affair, but I suddenly realized that 7 children between the ages of 1 and 6 was a big party!
We had decorate your own cupcakes.
Dallon had to be coaxed to open his presents, but he got most of it done himself.
Then we took the party outside for a pinata. Dallon took a few good swings....
And Jace took a whack or 10 at it....
and when it was all over we had more candy than we knew what to do with! So we sent a bunch of kids high on chocolate and cake home with their parents and then laid down to take naps ourselves! We had the party done by 2:30 so Jace could nap, and Chris had to leave for work at 5. It was a fun party, and I'm glad I decided to do it--even last minute.


No comments: