Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little Quads

We had a couple of really beautiful days this last weekend...we are loving that it isn't winter anymore! So Chris was outside, and decided to let the kids ride their little quad. Dallon took off on it by himself, and I about died! I thought for sure he was going to ride right down the drive/lawn and into the busy street right in front of a car! But he actually seemed to know what he was doing, and I chilled out a little. By the time I got the camera out, Jace was taking a turn (but he can't really reach the gas yet, at least that what I thought until Chris showed him how). I got some good video of it, I'll see if I can get it on the blog.

With Jace on our quad, Dallon tried to fight the neighbors for theirs! It wasn't pretty. I took a turn riding around with Jace. I'm sure I exceed the weight limit.

No comments: