Saturday, December 5, 2009


It is that special time of year when I start to feel all sappy and tear up when I hear certain Christmas songs on the radio. I decided to post of few pictures from previous Christmases. I can't believe how much my boys have grown! Dallon will be 6 the day after Christmas, and I cannot believe it was that long ago!!
We have so much to be thankful for, and I am reminded of it especially at this time of year. We have been truly blessed, and although not everything goes as planned, I know that everything in life happens for a reason. I have so much, I don't know how I let myself complain about the things that aren't perfect!
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you find many opportunities to give and share with your friends, family, and even strangers.


Christmas tree 2008.

Dallon with Santa in Ohio.

Santa (Todd Davies) Christmas 2007.


Jace, Christmas 2006.

No comments: