Saturday, March 1, 2008

Forms and Brochure

I put links to the donation form for Dallon, and the brochure we made up for him on the side panel of the blog. They're under "4 Paws Links." When you go to print them, go to "File" and then print preview (make sure it is set on Landscape for the brochure), and then adjust the margins so that the image takes up the whole page (with the brochure, it won't fold correctly unless it takes up the whole page). Print them and give them to businesses or individuals you think would be interested in making a donation.

THANKS AGAIN!

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I'm racking my brain for organizations that might want to donate. I'll let you know when I think of one! Oh, when do you think it might be in the paper? It'd be great if they did a whole story on it. I'll be watching, and if you know, let me know about that, also!

Arvidson said...

I have sent emails to the editors or the east oregonian and the hermiston herald, but just in the last couple of days. I'll let you know when/if they contact me! I'm going to take donation forms/brochures to the veterinary clinics in town, and then kinda work from there.