Friday, February 29, 2008

Cowboy Day

It's been a long time since I've added pictures of the boys to the blog. So I went outside with them this afternoon and we had a great time taking pictures and practicing being cowboys. Dallon was "yee-haw"ing and praising himself on his awesome ropin' skills.
The boys were quite a team (as long as Jace wasn't mad!) and they played well with the same "steer" for quite a while. I got them each a hat and a rope, and they loved it!
Now this is what I call team roping--except I think the heeler usually puts his sippy cup down before the event.
Dallon did a great job winding up for his throw...he's seen it done plenty of times.
Jace tried and tried to throw the rope, but he just whipped the poor thing over and over. Still hanging on to that sippy.
Dallon decided to do some bull riding. He even took his hat off and said yee-haw.
I took a few pictures for our press release and advertising for our fund-raising.
Jace wouldn't leave the house without his blanket and sippy cup. He eventually dropped the blankie, but held onto that sippy the whole time.
Dallon loves the camera, and can be such a ham. He likes looking at his pictures on the camera screen, so he'll try to make it really interesting.
Jace looked so grown up in this picture. I can't believe he'll be 2 in March!

No comments: