Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 Boys, a dog, and some sprinklers!

I took this video a few days ago. It was warm, and Chris got the sprinklers going for the first time this year. The boys had a little too much fun, and Bianca went crazy biting at the water and getting good and smelly (she's still a puppy at heart).


In other news, Bianca had a birthday on April 18th! She is now 2 years old, and I'm so impressed with her at such a young age. I can only imagine how fantastic she'll be in a few more years when she has more experience and is even more mellow.


I'm still a grumpy pregnant woman. I'll be over it soon enough. Its so sad how the last few weeks of pregnancy seem to last forever, but the first few weeks after bringing your baby home fly by way too fast. I'm nesting like crazy (probably because I'm afraid he'll come unexpectedly early). I went through baby clothes today, and am washing and sorting them. I also washed and put together the bassinet. I've been feeling the urge to clean, but I just don't have the energy to keep up with everything--so I'm a little frustrated, and trying to prioritize.


All in all, things are going great here. The boys will be out of school in a month. Chris is working a regular schedule, I've been released from my primary calling (for the time being at least), and Conner is almost here! We are so very blessed.

No comments: