Monday, June 29, 2009

Baker City here we come!

So a little information for those of you who aren't up to speed with our move. Chris has taken a transfer position with Williams to Baker City. We are so excited about Baker--it is a beautiful small town in the mountains. I'm excited for the climate change (I don't do well in the heat here). Chris starts working in Baker on July 6th! Its coming up fast, and I'm not really ready yet.
*****
We are being relocated by the company, so we are receiving lots of great moving benefits--like movers to pack our things so I don't have to! We've moved like a dozen times in the last 8 years, and I'm ready to not be the one who has to pack everything up again. Our house is for sale, but if we can't sell it, the company will buy it from us so we won't have to stay until it sells. They also help us with our closing costs and moving expenses.
*****
We haven't found a place to buy in Baker yet, hopefully we'll find a place soon so I won't be stuck in Hermiston with all 3 boys by myself all week for too long.
*****
I'll try to keep everyone updated, I know I've been slacking with my posts this month. Hopefully I'll make the time a little more often over the summer :)

No comments: