Monday, June 29, 2009

My sister is married!

So my baby sister is married! I can't believe it. When I left home (almost 12 years ago) she was only 9 years old. She has grown into such a beautiful person, and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She was married on June 20 to Nick Soderquist (also from Pocatello). We met Nick a few months ago, he is a great guy and I'm so happy for Kaylee.
We arrived Friday night for their reception in Pocatello, and we drove through a big storm on our way. They were so lucky, it got a little windy and no rain! Then on Saturday at the Salt Lake Temple where they were married, it was cloudy and threatening to rain, and it sprinkled for a while, but they got most of the family pictures done before it really started to come down.
Unfortunately, I was too busy with my 3 boys to get out my camera at a time when there weren't dozens of people gathered around her--so I stole a couple of pictures off of my brother Colton's family blog (thanks Whitney!).

My brother Colton and his little girl Andee, my brother Berik, and my Dad (Mark).


A couple of Kaylee and Nick's engagement pictures.


No comments: