Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THE BABY IS NOT A TOY!

Dallon LOVES baby Conner, but unfortunately he also thinks that he's more like a toy than a real person. These picts were both from today. Dallon thought Conner might look good with Transformer stickers on his arms (which is apparently where transformers prefer to have their Autobot or Decepticon emblems). He also thought that sunglasses were the perfect accessory. Conner is a trooper, and actually seems like he enjoys the attention--even if its a little rough sometimes. I guess as long as he doesn't try anything with something especially dangerous (like knives or swimming pools) I think Conner should be OK.

We had a great time at McNary beach today, I wish I would have remembered my camera! We'll have to go again, the boys were covered in sand and were loving the cool river water. I was a little anxious trying not to take my eyes off of them, so even if I had the camera, I might not have used it...Oh well, next time we'll bring Daddy.

No comments: