Monday, September 28, 2009

Anthony Lake

Update! It was just pointed out to me that I forgot to include any pictures of Bianca!! I had almost 500 pictures to go through, and I guess I figured she'd just end up in a few. So here are a few of her on our Anthony Lake trip. She was off leash (yes I know we're bad, but I love to see her just be a dog once in a while) and she's usually behind the camera on our outings (because I have her on leash and the camera). She loves going everywhere with us, and she doesn't get to play in the water much (because we have to wash her afterward) so she had a fantastic time smelling everything and getting wet, dusty and muddy (and then we get the pleasure of her fresh aroma on the drive home).




About 10 miles up the highway from us is Anthony Lake. There are camp grounds and a ski resort. There are several other lakes and reservoirs around our area, and I'm excited to get out and see them. Anthony Lake was beautiful! We were there in the evening and the sun was slowly setting behind the mountains.
Conner loving being outside and watching all of the commotion caused by the boys and dog running and jumping all over the place.

There a lots of hiking trails and we took one up to a small lilly pond about 1/4 mile from the boat ramp. The boys and Bianca loved the dirt and mud and rocks and everything about it.



Cool log bridge, I was a little nervous but no one fell.





We'll be planning a few camping trips next year. Its so close and will be easy to do a few times a year for just a night or two.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your boys are all so cute. Glad you're so close to doing some fun nature things!