Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Jace!

Jace is 4-years-old! We had a party for him on Saturday while Grandma Sally and Grandpa Charlie were visiting. His party had a train theme (Thomas the Train) and I'm pretty sure he loved it! He especially loved all of the gifts and being the center of attention :)


(Dallon may have had just as much fun "helping" Jace have a birthday.)



A little stroll down memory lane. Jace on his 3rd birthday. Attached to his cowboy hat, and into all things boy--dirt, animals, and big machines.

Jace at 2-years-old. This is right after I bought him that cowboy hat. I think he wore it every day (even slept in it) for over a year. Gotta love it. He was so cute and chubby.

Jace's 1st birthday. Loving that first taste of his cake. He has always been very funny, even as an infant. As a toddler he learned to use his facial expressions to get a rise out of people--and boy was he good at it!

What a cute baby he was. I took these when he was about 2 weeks old.



Just got home from the hospital. He had more hair than his brothers and a rosier complexion. He definitely has his own look (Dallon and Conner look so much alike to me).

Brand new baby Jace! Thankfully they were able to wake me up from a deep sleep so I didn't miss it!

1 comment:

Colton, Whitney, Andee, and Paxton said...

Looks like the boys had a great time!!! Happy Birthday Jace!