Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Out like a lion...

So March has come and gone so fast, and I've taken lots of pictures, but I've neglected to share them like I should. So here is a big long post for you to catch up a bit. I bought St. Patrick's Day shirts for the boys, and Conner cried every time I tried to sit him up so you could see what his said. Since you can't see it, it said, "Mommy thinks I'm charming."


Conner and his plane. He got it for Christmas from G&G Christensen. He loves this thing, and is now using it to stand up, and climbs all over it.

Gotta love that tongue...he can't seem to keep it in his mouth.

Miss Bianca loving the sunlight coming through the windows. It has been wonderfully warm, and the sun has been out most days. I love that!


Last weekend we met up with my brother Colton and his family, and my sister Kaylee and her husband Nick in Boise. We ate great food, stayed in a hotel for 2 nights, swam in the pool, did mini golf, go-karts, bumper boats, and shopped at the mall. After they headed back to Pocatello, we headed to the zoo to use our membership (it was great to have free admission! Thanks Grandma Sally and Grandpa Charlie!).

Here's where that out like a lion pun comes in. They have an African Safari exhibit with lions and giraffes.

That is one cool looking pheasant.

Jace giving us the grumpy face. He was generally grumpy most of the time, but he perked up when appropriate.

"Why are you taking my picture, Dad?"
Digging for fossils.

Trying not to like it too much.

Look at that kid in the prairie dog exhibit!

Big cat!

New this time was a bit of a petting zoo. Goats and sheep with brand new babies--it opened the day before we were there.

When I told them this was a dragon, Dallon said it should have wings--um, yeah most imaginary dragons do have wings, but not real ones.

Jace riding the Dallon tortoise.


Jace tortoise.


Cool dragon trainers.


This one looks like Dallon got bucked off, so I had to post it.

2 headed meerkat alert!

Riding a camel.

Just hatched.

Well, April will be here in a couple of days, spring break is over, and Easter is in just a few days. The countdown to summer has begun--now if only I can figure out how I will be able to survive it!

No comments: